About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven Content Strategist to drive high-impact content initiatives and solutions for Uber's North American Community Operations Content team. In this dynamic, fast-paced role, you'll work closely with senior stakeholders at regional and global levels in order to ideate and execute content strategies that improve both the customer and agent experience across Uber's many, varied lines of business. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in content strategy, process improvement, and project/program management at scale.
What You'll Do
- Strive every day to leverage content as a competitive advantage for Uber and its customers
- Develop content strategies for in-app and web-based Help Center, internal Support Knowledge Base articles and flows, and content leveraged by Support agents
- Develop content strategies that reduce the need for duplicative content without sacrificing customer experience at the local level
- Partner closely with US&C Content Management and Uber's Global content team to execute experiments that improve the quality and efficiency of Uber Support content
- Review audience and user feedback and interpret content effectiveness; independently and collaboratively provide data-driven analysis and content recommendations
- Be an assertive advocate and collaborator with Product, Community Operations, and Line of Business stakeholders to improve tools and develop efficient content processes
- Be a high-integrity partner to our Quality and Learning and Development sister teams
What You'll Need
- MInimum 3 years of relevant Content experience, including content strategy, content design, or information architecture concepts
- Minimum 3 years in knowledge management, process improvement, or project/program management role
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, and the ability to deliver content strategies effectively at scale
- Experience defining, tracking and reporting on content metrics and the ability to communicate these effectively to management and other stakeholders
- Experience developing and executing on multi-channel content strategies (e.g., web, mobile, email, chat, phone, Knowledge Base, FAQs)
- Deep familiarity with Salesforce, Confluence, Zendesk or other enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience working with and/or developing content style guides
- Proficiency with Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Sophisticated communication, diplomacy, and negotiation skills
- Organized and process-oriented for the long view; capable of burst capacity and urgency when necessary
- Ability to be an Uber brand and voice standard-bearer and advocate
- Grace and poise in Uber's fast-paced, evolving landscape
- Bachelor degree
Bonus Points If
- Familiarity with managing tasks in JIRA (e.g. Kanban or Scrum boards)
- Experience developing Support content or managing Support content
- Experience developing content strategy to support automation and/or machine learning
About the Team
At Uber, we support millions of customer support interactions each year with the help of thousands of support agents around the globe. The NorthAm Community Operations team ensures that we are providing high-quality support at scale.
The Content Coordinator Team is a team of content and process experts. The goal of this team is to develop a wide range of agent-facing and customer-facing support content.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.