About the Role
WHAT YOU ARE:
- Passionate and obsessed about growing Uber through excellent support. You will be revolutionizing the concept of support at Uber. You're excited about the tackling the most challenging problems and questions from our customers.
- Cool and calm under pressure. Dealing with new and different challenges amidst a wide range of customer cultures excites you. You have a way to anticipate challenges that come your way and you like finding resolutions, using all resources available to you.
- You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and you can absorb new information during times of pressure without losing composure during exchanges with the user.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding . You are easily adaptable to the emotion and tone of the users you are dealing with. You are able to identify and resolve their issues quickly while knowing how to shift and adjust your approach with each of them.
- Word and tech savvy. Our customers will appreciate having you as their specialist, as you are confident and knowledgeable of the product. This makes you awesome to exchange information with.
- You're very comfortable using either written or spoken English to handle user concerns over email, through instant messaging or over a call. You also embrace things that are tech-related; thus, your obsession with our product.
What You'll Do
- You are at the forefront solidifying to be a brand not only known for its amazing product, but for its awesome customer service. You will deliver only the best customer service for support platforms: email, live chat/ instant messaging and phone.
- You are that charming, natural problem-solver our customers will love. You understand them and will do your best to reach the resolution needed. You are the reason that customers will rave about our brand and will advocate for us to get more people to be users of Uber Freight.
- You are ambitious, not only for the company and our vision, but also for your career. As you grow within the organization, you proactively share how you think we could improve the way we do things and drive these changes - after all, in Uber, we embrace new ideas and constant change.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English
- Excellent in both written and spoken Spanish
- Bachelor degree from a good institution, any field
- Work experience of 0-3 years in a high intensity, fast paced environment
- Exceptional comprehension and writing skills
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and softwares
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to connect effectively what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- Passion for creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Willingness to work in a team, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- An Uber Freight evangelist -- you care deeply about the product and getting our customers excited to use Uber Freight more and more
- Willingness to work on different shifts, totalling 40 hours per week, including weekend and weekly evening shifts
- Work experience in customer-centric industries (ex. Hotels, airlines, banking)
- Extensive experience dealing with different markets (countries) and a good understanding of cultural differences
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the direction of the company
- We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated, hard-working co-workers in a fun office environment
- You will be part of a great team. We're building something awesome that we get to share with the world. You must be ready to get your hands dirty, but also think strategically and bring the voice of Uber to everyone!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Uber technology has revolutionized the way people move. Now, we're doing the same for the freight industry.
With clear, upfront pricing and unrivaled visibility, partners will always have the information needed to make the right business decisions.
We're taking logistics in a new direction. With leading technology, greater transparency, and more opportunities, both shippers and carriers win.
Our streamlined workflow and 24/7 support keeps businesses rolling, quickly, and efficiently. This is why we are hiring more people to be part of our Uber Freight team.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.