About the Role
You'll be responsible for managing the success of our various pilots to drive overall restaurant growth and adoption of strategic products. This role with partner closely with leadership from our Sales and Customer Success teams, Sales Operations, City and Central Operations, Business Development, Systems, and Product, and to drive further enhancements of new and existing partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Lead pilot initiatives with Sales, Account Management, Support, Product, Operations, and Marketing teams to design, test, scale, and optimize our restaurant pilot programs
- Leverage voice of the customer / voice of the seller feedback to identify new products, then gather internal buy-in and develop an execution plan to bring those concepts to market
- Create innovative incentive models that strike the ideal balance of driving rapid adoption without sacrificing the long-term customer and restaurant experience
- Establish clear success frameworks and manage a data-driven, transparent, and inclusive process to prioritize project and product roadmaps across Sales and CSM stakeholders
- Synthesize insights and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders, product, leveraging Salesforce fields and internal databases, and existing product roadmaps
- Provide recommendations on business systems enhancements and functional builds
- Set clear objectives and measures to monitor progress, productivity, and results
- Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning and improvement, and accountability
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Operations, Product, Community Operations, Finance, Marketing, Data Science, Business Systems, and Data Architects/Engineers to ensure successful initiatives
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 4+ years experience in B2B organizations working cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Sales Systems, Product, Marketing, and Data Science
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing innovative sales programs and partnerships
- Self-starter with an analytical orientation; empathetic and leans in and embraces rolling up your sleeves; skilled at balancing between short-term needs and long-term investments; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity; collaborative, and process-driven
- Strong ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficiency in process design and optimization, systems alignment and build out, cross-functional buy-in, rollout and adoption
- Functional proficiency in accessing, linking, and analyzing data (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets, SQL).
- Experience facilitating the adoption of standardized metrics/reports and data discovery for non-technical analysts. Proficiency with CRM/BI tools required.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.