About the Role
We're looking for a senior leader for our community operations function to develop and lead efforts to build, operate, scale and improve our customer experience and support operations for Taiwan Eats. Based in Taipei, this managerial role comes with a heavy focus on leading teams, solving problems through data analytics, steering cross-functional discussions, delivering stellar operations outcomes, continuous process improvement and being customer obsessed.
What You'll Do
- Work with cross functional stakeholders and teams in aligning the vision and strategy for support operations in Taiwan
- Lead teams to achieve operations outcomes and deliver projects with significant business impact
- Dive deep into the numbers, surface patterns and draw out actionable insights, and ultimately make data-driven process improvements.
- Listen attentively to the voice of Uber Eats' community and provide actionable insight to country, regional and global teams in trying to improve the experience of our customers on the platform
What You'll Need
- A lover of process and optimisation. You will be revolutionising support for the Uber community. You're excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others in iterating and implementing them.
- Data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes. You know how to explain data in a compelling way to get buy-in from your key stakeholders.
- An ace problem solver. You embrace challenges, and would stop at nothing to generate solutions--whether they're hacky, short-term workarounds, or more sustainable, long-term process changes. You can design the right solution for the right environment, and have the diligence to follow through, win stakeholder buy-in, and deliver the desired outcomes.
- A brilliant communicator. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to riders, or explaining the recommendations of a data-driven study you conducted to regional stakeholders.
- A natural leader. You are passionate about leading and developing teams to perform at the highest levels while maintaining a fun and collaborative environment.
- An advocate for the customer. Incredibly empathetic and understanding of restaurant, driver partners and users alike. You will be a powerful advocate for UberEATS' users and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
About the Team
- Our raison d' etre: At CommOps Eats, we deliver flawless resolutions in the moments that matter
- Partner with the business
- We are the voice of the customer
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.