About the role
As COE WFM Capacity Planner you will be responsible for creating long and short term capacity models The COE (Center of Excellence), translate into operational capacity our support metrics at Uber, manage different projects on the WFM side and make sure that those projects are delivered with minimum impact on operational health.
What You'll Do
- Provide COE LOB key stakeholders specific short-term and long-term strategic capacity plans that reflect forecasted volume, shrinkage, and staffing requirements
- Consult and team with S&P, LOB leaders, program team, siteops, recruiting, finance, and training on resource planning
- Proactively provides transformational advice, key insights and solutions to resolve staffing and volume concerns
- Maintains in depth awareness of all upcoming LOB forecasting changes and upcoming initiatives, in order to maintain proper capacity to maintain successful SLA's
- Generates timely hiring plans that reflect workload requirements based on provided forecasts
- Maintains seat maps and optimizes seat utilization for all LOB's. Teams with key stakeholders and makes proactive recommendations when needed
- Provides analysis and area's to improve to shrinkage, utilization and handle times to key stakeholders on current LOBs
- Maintains ongoing HC planning meetings with key stakeholders to keep pulse with upcoming team movements, attrition, and suggesting hiring when needed to maintain plan
- Works in parallel with S&P and WFM strategy and forecasting team to plan for upcoming changes in volume or strategies
- Conducts ongoing validation of capacity model utilizing seasonality and COE behavioral trends
- Works with WFM scheduling team ensuring proper staffing to cover hours of operations and arrival patterns.
What You'll Need
- College degree or comparable work experience
- Experience in capacity planning
- Experience with Workforce management tools, preferably Verint
- English proficiency (writes, speaks & understands).
- Very Advanced experience with G-Sheets / Excel and formulas (Lookups & Pivot Tables, Macros, G-Sheet Queries) & Report Generation
- Compiling large amounts of data with commentary and strong written/verbal presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and ability to present to stakeholders
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.