About the Role
Uber for Business is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships for Uber.
What You'll Do
- Drive partnerships and sales of the Uber for Business platform, services, and solutions to target Enterprise companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
- Implement and launch Uber for Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Hit bi-annaul and annual revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
- Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc.
- Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc. to help the team scale efficiently
What You'll Need
- 6-9 years of enterprise sales experience, ideally within a SaaS company
- At least 4 years of experience in a client facing role that includes new business acquisition at the enterprise level
- Sincere, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The U4B team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated independent individual who will be responsible for all aspects of business in their market
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.