About the Role
Uber Eats is seeking leaders to manage sales and partnerships with our most strategic restaurant partners. We are hiring four leaders to be based in Santa Monica, Chicago, Dallas and New York. The ideal candidates will have proven success in coaching and developing their people, developing scalable processes and building indispensable partnerships. We are seeking leaders who can work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional partners including operations, marketing, legal and product to deliver against shared goals with your partners.
You will succeed in this role if you find focus in fast-paced environments, are a coach at heart and possess an insatiable appetite to continuously learn and teach.
What You'll Do
- You'll have end-to-end accountability to sign commercial agreements with new strategic partners and drive growth across key business metrics including gross bookings, active partner locations and trips per location
- Build and develop a high performing team of Strategic Partner Leads and Partner Managers to drive mutual growth for our partners and Uber Eats
- Create a strong team culture within your team and Uber Eats Enterprise Sales as a whole that attracts top talent internally and externally
- Develop best-in-class, indispensable partnerships between Uber Eats and top restaurant partners by empowering your team to be customer obsessed
- Facilitate focused and productive collaboration within your team and with your cross-functional partners to deliver against your partner's goals
- Collaborate closely with operations, marketing, legal and product to develop Joint Business Plans with your partners that drive long-term growth
- Consult with Product Marketing and Product teams to help shape product development in support of partner needs
- Be an internal and external thought-partner with senior stakeholders in regards to the future of food delivery, restaurant partnerships and eater acquisition.
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate complex relationships.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 8+ years of sales/account management experience in a high growth company; ideally B2B experience and developing C-suite relationships with top partners
- Minimum 5+ years of people management
- A track record of steadily growing responsibility in sales or customer growth
- Proven history of coaching team members to develop skills and grow their careers
- Proficiency building Joint Business Plans with top partners
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability to adapt to changes; Uber's high growth means frequent change for teams
- Highly creative; passion to change and revolutionize the food industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Self-starter and collaborative leader. Everywhere you go, you can't help but mobilize people, build things, resolve problems, get into the details, go above and beyond, and draw out the best in people. You are a doer and motivator of others
- Willingness to travel monthly to meet in-person with internal and external partners
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.