Central Operations, Operations & Launch
in Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Role
The Regional Operations Program Management team focuses on managing large scale cross-functional growth & trust programs. We identify key operational areas in the region through innovating and improving processes that allow both our partners' and our own business to grow. Within this role, you will focus on managing a large payment compliance program for Europe.
What You'll Do
- Project Management. Aiming for both high speed and high quality - you'll manage large and comms what's expected and questions/concerns are answered to unblock progress
- Communication. You will ensure all stakeholders, from junior to c-level, are informed and involved throughout the project. You'll write updates, run sync meetings and facilitate decisions
- Optimizing Operations. You'll be delivering value to the local operation teams by end to end process design of key tasks and initiatives. While building these processes, you'll be focussing on what can be centralized vs what should stay with the local teams
- Innovation. You will incubate key initiatives - based on feedback from local teams or initiated by regional teams - within the vertical that will either be transitioned to new teams (if successful) or shut down if value isn't realizedplex programs across the region. You'll design and implement a methodology to plan, execute and track projects in a highly dynamic environment
- Stakeholder Management. You'll manage a large group of various stakeholders, ensuring everyone knows
What You'll Need
- At least 3 years of experience in investment banking, consulting, business intelligence, strategy, or related experience. You are familiar with highly operational and dynamic environments
- Superstar Project Manager. You have a proven record of structuring large and complex programs and working with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Relationship Builder. You are able to quickly build good rapport with your stakeholders, but you are no people pleaser. You can push back when needed, without hurting the relationship
- Clear Communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the important points, and turn that into action items
- Strong Executor with focus on details. Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those is your strength
- Explorer. The ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. You enjoy being a self-starter with a proactive attitude
- **Easy Adaptar. You are comfortable with ambiguity, and unfazed by executing on projects where priorities and focus can change over time**
About the Team
- Program Management is one of our 6 key verticals within Regional operations
- Within Program Management, the Trust vertical looks after all trust related projects
- This role reports in to Trust Programs Lead for Eats EMEA
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.