About the Role
Despite being a worldwide company, we recognize that Uber Eats path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our partners (restaurants and couriers) in this journey.
Uber Eats is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager who can collaborate with the largest Enterprise accounts on Uber EATS in Belgium. This role calls for a combination of relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence and problem solving. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and be passionate about food.
We are moving a mile a minute to make sure that Uber users, partner restaurants, and partner drivers are able to experience the magic of Uber Eats. The Enterprise Account Manager is a critical role that will own some of the most valuable partnerships for Uber Eats in Belgium - collaborating with them to help them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to Uber Eats users, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform. This role is a rare opportunity to help grow Uber Eats in Belgium with a strong sense of ownership.
What You'll Do:
- Account Management: Be the main point of contact at HQ level for your Enterprise accounts. You will create long-term relationships with our key accounts, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business.
- Growth: Develop plans in conjunction with your Enterprise accounts to grow their business through adding locations (i.e. locations deployment, expansion support), experimenting with new business models (eg. dark kitchens) or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimisation).
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
- Commercial Management: Lead commercial discussions with Enterprise partners to build sustainable long-term partnerships.
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with stakeholders in internal teams both in Belgium (e.g. local Account Managers) and globally (eg. Product, Support, Courier Operations) to drive nationwide actions on your Enterprise accounts, solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product.
What You'll Need
- At least 2-3 year(s) experience in a Sales / Account Management / Project Management role, in a large business or in a growing start-up
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English is mandatory
- Relationship management experience preferred; we will consider a range of backgrounds
- Great project manager who can develop meticulously detailed KPI improvement plans in collaboration with enterprise partners and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way.
- Rigorous mindset: Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability. Advanced excel modelling skill necessary, SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Problem solving skills: When you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it.
- Highly autonomous & proactive: able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects that will add value to our partners and help them fulfill their potential on Uber Eats. You are able to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders, supported by good communication and interpersonal skills. You have the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion your partners' needs.
- Desire to work with top restaurants chains and building a business together
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.