About the Role
The Customer Experience Program Manager (PM) will be responsible for developing and implementing the support strategy for a key pillar of the Customer Experience for Restaurants Partners in Latin America. Through improvement programs across a variety of support modalities in Latin America. The PM will help achieve the business goals by leading a regional team of Project Managers to achieve their own goals and improve their performance.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of Project Manager and/or Customer Specialists
- Improve operational performance by using a data-driven approach for issue identification, root cause analysis, and improvement rollouts
- Build a strong relationship with internal stakeholders and provide progress/updates on performance vs goals regularly.
- Provide project and key stakeholder alignment on initiatives to ensure they are connected to the larger Community Operations goals; ensure projects are properly defined and scoped with charters that include well-written problem statements, quantifiable goals and baseline data.
- Be the subject matter expert for best support practices obtained internally and externally.
- Be the source of knowledge to train, educate, and answer questions from Project Managers, customer service representatives (CSRs) and other stakeholders in the organization.
- Be on the forefront of trends impacting the Restaurant Partner experience.
- Coordinate with other members of the Global Community Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes around the world.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes.
- Grow your team of project managers by helping them develop critical professional skills (analytics, business acumen, presentation skills, project management, and communication)
What You'll Need
- Minimum 4 years of project/ program management experience.
- Managerial experience.
- Experience in encouraging results in areas that aren't in your immediate reporting structure.
- An insatiable desire to achieve goals and willingness to be creative and flexible to overcome obstacles to achieving those goals.
- Ability to create and optimize support processes, willing and able to lead others utilizing those processes.
- Experience presenting data visually.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative and problem solving mindset.
- Ability to clearly communicate and present information
Bonus Points if
- People management experience (minimum 2 people under direct supervision).
- High growth, technology, strategy consulting, investment banking/private equity background.
- Customer Service: experience working in a support environment highly preferred (contact management analytics, Zendesk API familiarity, etc.).
- Customer Obsession: drive analysis on projects/experiments and use that to inform important strategic decisions improving the support experience for drivers and riders.
About the Team
The Community Operations Team is pioneering how Uber manages customer experience interactions around the globe.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.