About the Role
As we build and scale our Systems Team to support UberEats, we are looking for a Global Systems, Program Manager to join the Systems Team to oversee and program manage vendor relationships, software licenses, tech budget, and Productivity Tooling tech stack including the application provisioning/deprovisioning for VOIP.
You will program manage the end-to-end process of aligning the application onboarding and offboarding process with business priorities to drive engagement, adoption and cost efficiencies for Eats. You will be responsible for ensuring that the finance budget, application licensing, provisioning and deprovisioning processes are well documented, be the primary liaison between the business and the systems team to ensure that processes are implemented correctly within our tech stack. You will partner with Sales leadership to effectively set up standards and operating procedures to drive accountability and program impact, provide accurate and timely tracking budgets, licensing, provisioning/deprovisioning and other aspects of vendor/application administration.
What You'll Do
- Program manage budgets and liaison with our finance partners including analysis of utilization, understanding business objectives, assessment of industry practices, and securing final decisions and approvals of potential changes
- Own bottom-up provisioning and deprovisioning process for all applications including salesforce, groove, VOIP, LinkedIn navigator, and other systems.
- Manage Site Provisioning roadmap for all office moves, revamps and new hires.
- Project manage initiatives to application provisioning, partner closely with IT engineering and business systems spanning process and systems enhancements
- Become an expert across all application provisioning & license management with comprehensive understanding of processes and drivers. Staying flexible including evaluating short term vs long term enhancements to drive efficiencies for the business
- Provide Sales & Ops leadership with accurate reporting, insights on program effectiveness, trends on front-line manager/user experience and analysis to inform potential process/systems improvement
- Build and maintain models to track and forecast tech stack costs, break-even, and ROI. Work with finance to build reporting on cost trends and drivers
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree (e.g,. Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting)
- 6+ years of work experience with 4 years of relevant experience in a system's role preferably in a fast-growing B2B environment
- Understanding and experience with vendor/software management and mechanics (e.g., provisioning and deprovisioning)
- Prior ownership and implementation, consistent execution, and accurate measurement of tech budgeting
- Strong analytical skills including advanced modeling and SQL skills as it pertains to budgeting, forecasting, and license utilization /adoption
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization
- Experience configuring and administering SaaS management systems (e.g., Flexera, Xylo) and with a working knowledge of Salesforce
- Self-starter who embraces rolling up your sleeves; skilled at project management and process optimization; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Consensus builder with executive presence to communicate and gain alignment across UberEats leadership on user onboarding and offboarding
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.