About the Role
As a member of the Community Operations Team, you will drive the analysis behind company-wide decisions related to our community's support experience. You will help support strategic decision making processes through your analytics, heavy data driven approach, and operational mindset.
For this role you should have excellent analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information for stakeholders at all levels of the business.
What You'll Do
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions improving the experience for our driver partners, riders, couriers, eaters and restaurants.
- Work with Program Manager and business partners to understand the "Why?" in addition to the "What?" behind Uber's biggest customer support challenges.
- Ensure adherence to our policies and processes to make sure BPOs & COEs are providing the best support to our customers.
- Preparing and running weekly Business Reviews and data analysis.
- Help on support policy definition and troubleshooting processes.
- Coordinate support content efforts to make sure we provide the knowledge our BPOs & COEs need.
- Perform weekly and ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve center of our operations engine running at full speed.
- Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and operations managers.
- Manage quality calibrations to ensure quality and consistent processes.
- Manage all escalated C360 submissions for your respective support queue.
- Case manage C360 submissions that require stakeholder input (Content Manager/Product/Eng/City Team).
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Economics, Communication, Marketing, Statistics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) degrees or similar fields
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, high energy
- 1-2 years of work experience in process related roles or analytical roles, but we will consider candidates with less experience in case they meet our other requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both Portuguese and English)
- Excellent organization - you effectively prioritize work to target the highest-impact issues first
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data you will require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Strategic problem solving - you can leverage multiple resources to inform and support critical decisions
- Experience presenting data visually
- Analytical mindset - You are able to diagnose problems to identify root cause issues
- Strong Excel skills
- Creative & innovative thinking
- Customer centric attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Bonus Points If
- Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume environment
- High proficiency in Excel and database analysis
- Statistics and AB testing experience or knowledge
- SQL proficiency
- Knowledge in social media platforms and environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.