About the Role
Based in San Francisco, Uber is looking for a Program Manager within the Global Community Operations Learning Experience team to support the administration and management of quality training programs. This multifaceted role requires someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, process-driven and adaptable to change.
Our Community Operations Teams are all about operational efficiency, and as a part of the learning team, you would be ensuring that the teams are able to continuously provide premier support to everyone involved in the Uber experience. You'll be working with the Global Learning Experience & Design team to ensure learners, trainers, and other team members have access to effective learning solutions.
What You'll Do
- Work with the LMS admin to ensure the quality and maintenance of training products.
- Scope the courses and curricula required for a new training program
- Develop training plans that are scalable for global audiences, yet applicable to local audiences
- Enhance the global training playbook structure and improve the usability and consistency for regional trainers
- Work with Learning Experience Instructional Designers to ensure timelines are met and all knowledge gaps are addressed
- Ensure all components of a curriculum are complete, deployed and managed appropriately.
- QA training materials to ensure that they are clear, effective, engaging and scalable learner experiences
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for process, knowledge and communication improvements
- Ensure the usability, accuracy quality of modules and course designs, as well as how they fit together in the wider training platform.
- Stay on top of new topics or products that may impact training topics; work with subject-matter experts to scope the impact on training.
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure team learning solutions are discoverable, accessible and effective.
- May do some instructional design work
- Be a passionate advocate for learners within your Global Community Operations org
What You'll Need
- Must have a BS/BA with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with project management and asset management tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Box, Google Drive, etc.)
- Self-directed and takes initiative in tackling problems big and small
- Excellent team player with experience working cross-collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Clear and effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Experience in education, learning & development, training, instructional design desired
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) or similar systems
Bonus points if
- Experience working in an Agile or Product team
- Experience with elearning content authoring tools (e.g., Captivate, Articulate, etc.)
- Experience working in a customer service environment (business process outsourcing, call centers, etc.)
- Experience in digital graphic design
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.