About the Role
In this role, you will be driving the insights to help our stakeholders focus their energy and attention on the most important strategic priorities. You will identify the key opportunities to power improved business performance and helping to determine the areas where each group can contribute to our broader goals.
What You'll Do
- Lead initiatives with Sales, Account Management, Support, Operations, and Marketing teams to design, pilot, scale, and optimize programs to increase US/Canada Restaurant success, acquisition channel productivity, and account management effectiveness
- Bring Customer, market, and Client-facing rep feedback back into the product organization to understand the Customer journey and inform opportunities to improve channel mix and go-to-market strategies
- Establish clear frameworks and manage a data-driven, transparent, and inclusive process to develop, garner buy-in, and resource a prioritized project roadmap to develop new and optimize existing acquisition channels and account management programs
- Set clear objectives and measures. Monitor progress, productivity, hold stakeholders accountable for delivering results. Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning and improvement, and accountability
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Operations, Product, Business Development, Community Operations, Finance, Marketing, Data Science, Legal/Compliance to ensure successful initiatives
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting/ B2B organizations working cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Sales Systems, Product, Marketing, and Data Science in both mature and high growth start-up environments
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in developing and managing programs with a high proficiency in process design and optimization, project management, cross-functional buy-in, piloting and evaluation, and rollout/adoption
- Experience with acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems (e.g., CRM, reporting), and datasets.
- Self starter with an analytical and collaborative orientation; empathetic and leans in and embraces rolling up your sleeves (process mapping, data cleansing, debugging/commenting code, documentation); skilled at project and process management to balance between urgent and important requests; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as stakeholder management and consensus building, and project management
- Proficiency in accessing, linking, and analyzing data from structured and unstructured data environments (e.g., SQL, Python, R, SPSS) and partnering with Data Architects/Engineers to establish infrastructure to facilitate adoption of standardized metrics/reports and data discovery for non-technical analysts, and CRM/BI tools preferred
About the Team
The team will focus on the Program Management of the SMB Business and will involve a combination of PM work as well an analytical support and focus on eliminating defect within the process while also focussing on efficiency gains. We want to build and drive an employee first culture that is customer obsessed and also act as owners. We currently have five employees in place and we also plan to expand this team to meet the growing demands of the organization and deepen stakeholder management across multiple teams.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.