About the Role
Our team is looking to add a hands-on, details-oriented Travel & Expense (T&E) Analytics Manager to join the Travel & Expense team based in Dallas. We're looking for someone who has a strong analytical mindset, advanced knowledge of travel data, deep understanding of data visualization and dashboards with a passion for communicating insights from the data.
What You'll Do:
- Continue to develop insightful T&E executive and management dashboards in Domo, that can be actioned by management in an automated manner.
- Develop KPIs and detailed reporting across all aspects of T&E, analyzing employee expenses, travel agency data, corporate card expenses etc.
- Have a deep understanding of all T&E tools and their reporting capabilities. Be the go-to escalation point for all T&E data and reporting questions.
- Using your knowledge of T&E, conduct analysis to derive insights that will drive business decisions and operational efficiency.
- Use your understanding of each team's objectives to provide recommendations and solutions on reports that will support the team to achieve their goals and drive business decisions.
- Work closely with the T&E team and key stakeholders in Strategic Finance, Tax & Accounting and the business to understand their report requirements, drive results and build strategic partnerships.
- Partner with Strategic Finance to help teams track T&E expenses versus budget.
- Lead a team of regional BPO resources to support global T&E dashboards.
- Ensure team SLA's with regards to support and analytics are achieved.
- Design and create reports in Report Studio and Query Studio within Concur Reporting Intelligence that meet customer requirements.
- Schedule and burst reports in Concur to defined recipients.
- Maintain an inventory of T&E reports, making updates as needed and ensuring seamless delivery.
- Solid understanding and experience working with travel agency data to produce accurate and meaningful reports.
- Develop and provide stakeholder trainings and instructions to enable users to independently maintain their own content, run reports and monitor the analytics.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree. Preferred in an analytical field (e.g. Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics)
- 7+ years of professional experience, including in analytics, with strong knowledge of T&E data and creating KPIs and building reports
- Extensive knowledge of data visualization Domo preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Concur Reporting Intelligence including Report Studio and Query Studio
- Strong proficiency in SQL and advanced Excel skills
- Strong leadership skills in order to lead a diverse and remote team
- Technical knowledge of systems, such as Concur and Oracle preferred
- Experience building relationships across all levels of an organization
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail, comfortable presenting insights from the data to executive and senior management
- Hands-on, strong work ethic and can-do attitude
About The Team:
Our mission is to help employees make good choices so they can spend responsibly and travel with ease. We are team members serving team members that are dedicated to excellence in customer service. We provide end-to-end support from booking travel, business visas, corporate cards and submitting expense reports.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.