About the Role
This role is focused on driving strategic HR programs and best in class HR operations for more than 40% of Uber employees.
What You'll Do
- Partner in designing global HR programs to drive employee engagement, and manage steady state programs focused on compensation, recognition etc.
- Drive efficiency and employee satisfaction through automation, process excellence, and innovation
- Take accountability for quality HR Operational support and thus enable Comm Ops HRBP team to be strategic partners to business
- Lead complex people process design, reengineering, and automation by influencing cross functional stakeholders in a super fast paced environment
What You'll Need
- Minimum 12 years of HR program management and operations experience with more than 3 years leading global HR ops and SSO teams for large tech companies
- Passion to be a pioneer, to build something world class, and leave a legacy in a super fast paced organizational context rife with ambiguity
- A blend of competencies comprising technological innovation, process excellence, program management and HR domain expertise
- Strong understanding of HR processes, HRIS, Self service automation, Shared Services. Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR
- Knowledge and experience in technology businesses and familiarity with their global HR practices and policies
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are imperative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills; analytical and problem solving abilities
- Must be able to travel, including short-term assignments based upon business requirements
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
About the Team
Our HR Business Partners work with our client groups to align people strategies with business goals and help drive the greatest business impact through people. We drive seamless execution of HR processes and programs, prepare the talent of today for the business needs of tomorrow, and champion our culture.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.