About the Role
The senior trainer will work alongside our Community Operations Learning team. This multifaceted role requires strong knowledge and background in training facilitation, curriculum development and understanding of how to analyze the quality and effectiveness of the learning experience and business impact. You will have the responsibility to deliver and coordinate trainings - instructor led or remote sessions.
The right candidate for the Senior Trainer position is a subject matter expert and has the ability to inspire others on the team to hone a deep passion for helping and resolving issues for our community.
You will need to dedicate some time on creating a strong relationship with internal clients/stakeholders, conduct projects and other tasks according to the business needs.
What You'll Do
- Conduct needs assessments to identify where training or other learning programs can help our support area employees in order to deliver a better experience for our drivers and riders.
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain high-quality and relevant training content and supporting collateral to meet the needs of audiences, customers, partners, and employees.
- Work with POC's and internal partners to promote agility on projects deployment.
- Be a trainer, standing up in front of a group by facilitating topics that may vary from onboarding to specific competencies improvement and development according to business or requestor needs.
- Be responsible for the tracking and reporting of learning effectiveness by working together with analytics team in order to provide necessary data to evaluate the impact on L&D and the supported channel metrics.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of our continuous learning modules and curricula for new hires and regular employees.
- Execute learning and support projects in conjunction with regional Learning team
- Analyze customers and business' pain points and provide action plans to work on these identified issues
- Learn new concepts, courses, and products, as required.
- Developing effective "train the trainer" programs and ensure that facilitators' knowledge is kept up to date
- Build and maintain strong partnership with LOBs and project members to deploy the best learning experience and results
- Act as hybrid learning specialist and shadow departments when necessary to obtain knowledge of processes and where training may be needed
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of relevant experience in training is expected.
- Fluent in English (B1+)
- Familiarity with modern and traditional job training methods and techniques.
- Organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Good knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, intermediate/advanced in Excel or Google tools
- Good knowledge of Google Suite tools or Microsoft Office suite
- Proven good proficiency in English, listening, reading, writing and speaking (you will be evaluated during the process)
- Native speaker in local language where you are applying for
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceeds users' expectations
- Used to deal with and manage different stakeholders
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- Availability to travel whenever it may be required according to the business needs
- Ability to lead meetings and present materials, results, plans and projects to peers, partners, customers and stakeholders
- Agility and resilience to embrace constant changes and new absorb new information
- Good oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
- Ability to multitask, execute methodically with high attention to detail, and drive operational excellence
- Experience facilitating trainings about sales and leaders development.
Bonus Points If
- Degree/certification in business or relevant learning program
- Trainer certification/Master Trainer Certification
- Instructional Design
- Customer Service or BPO industry
About the Team
The most successful consumer technology company built a culture where everyone is involved in the learning processes, where they are constantly evolving, and finding new methods, and measurements of success. Put our people first is key as it enables a higher potential to deliver moments of truth. Our team is responsible to provide learning experiences with right methods at the right time. Our team works to continually innovate by using technology and creative methods to deliver high quality upskills and technical trainings and continuous learning programs. We are a team working on giving world-class support to Latin America Support Partners, Greenlights and Centers of Excellence.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.