About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to drive the execution of world-class integrated marketing plans and campaigns that deliver brand impact and growth for Uber Eats. You will report to the Country Marketing Lead and work with global and cross-functional partners to create the future of the brand: a trusted, iconic and influential culture and category shaper in the world of food and food delivery. This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment within one of the fastest growing businesses at Uber.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of country marketing priorities (business targets, P&L priorities, segmentation, core insights, strategic partners) to enable strategic development and execution of product and brand campaigns
- Working with agency partners and cross functional partners to manage the implementation of integrated brand and retail campaigns, ensuring a high degree of excellence from start to finish
- Based on Uber's global marketing strategy, adapt, localize, and/or amplify initiatives to align with country marketing strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activations against them.
- Provide general and Uber Eats-specific state of the market assessments and report back with in-market feedback and insights.
- Ensure alignment of regional activities with global brand strategy.
- Manage and coordinate localisation of relevant content in partnership with global localisation team, as well as creating individual market content in partnership with relevant global stakeholders
- Organise and manage individual market/ region-specific events and partnerships to deepen connections with eaters, couriers and restaurant partners
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields
- Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.