Sales, Business Development & Sales
in Taipei City, Taiwan (ROC)
About the Role
Uber Eats is seeking a Head of Sales to accelerate our growth in Taiwan with our Partners.
You will be responsible for devising and executing on a winning accelerated growth strategy for Taiwan, positioning Uber Eats in a sustainable competitive advantage and preferred partnership relationship to our Restaurant Partners, guaranteeing long term profitable growth and market leading position.
With both short and long-term market goals in mind, you will lead the organizational transformation and ensure the right people and processes are in place to get there. Reporting to the Regional Head of Sales, you'll work closely with the Taiwan business unit General Manager, Sales Operations, City Operations, Technical Support (Community Operations) and Marketing to define processes that scale, streamline decisions for efficiency and agility, and innovate UberEATS sales from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the Regional Head of Sales and the Taiwan General Manager in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, account management and geographic expansion plans.
- Develop sales (acquisition, retention & development, transactional vs relationship sales, SMB vs Enterprise) for Taiwan, drive and monitor successful execution to achieve results. Implement an efficient sales management system, and drive for the sales discipline required to make the restaurant partner CRM data a competitive advantage.
- Be close to the field, engage directly into partner relationships and negotiations and provide senior relationship coverage with key accounts.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve sales motions, value proposition, sales enablement, systems, processes, and programs.
- Prepare for the future. Be accountable for the voice of the Restaurant Partners and work with our Operations and Product teams on what the future of food delivery will look like (operational excellence, product feature design, solutions offering, market expansion...)
- Execute in short-term sprints with a high sense of urgency and accountability while maintaining a vision and preparing for long-term sustained success.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local, regional and global support, operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, and finance teams to grow your business.
What You'll Need
- 12+ years of experience in B2B high growth companies with a track record of sales performance and leadership experience in account acquisition and retention & development.
- Understanding both transactional and relationship sales motions is a plus.
- Experience in online marketplaces and startups is a plus.
- Sales transformation skills, Stakeholder influencing skills and ability to manage through ambiguity are also core to success.
- Minimum 10 years sales management experience. Proven people manager and team builder with references. Experience building and establishing sales teams in Taiwan is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- No fear of radical candor.
- International experience preferred. MBA preferred.
- Flexibility to travel to local markets.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.