About the Role
Responsible for developing and fostering strategic relationships with main regional business clients and partners with the objective to capture business needs that will help our team on the development of CRE initiatives and projects. Develop, implement and oversee the annual Rhythm of the Business and regional communications strategy. Develop and deliver high priority strategic projects with strong cross-functional collaboration with other areas and roles, inside and outside workplace organization.
What You'll Do
Develop strategic business clients/partners insights for CRM and decision making
- Build strong business relationships with cross-functional partners and regional stakeholders (IT, HR, legal, regulatory etc...) maintaining open lines of communication and transparency
- Leverage on the developed relationships, to identify cross-functional partners and regional stakeholders needs/opportunities.
- Collects regional business insight and needs from the various LOBs leads to support the development of CRE strategies
- Support decision making through analytics and data intelligence management.
- Data steward, working with regional function leads (CRM, TM, PM, FM), to ensure a high-quality standard of data, provide a consolidated regional view to support CRM conversations, reporting and decision-making process.
- Analyze quantitative and quantitative data about Workplace operations, and current stage of the business to identify trends and strengths to be utilized to improve operational efficiencies CRM efforts
- Define reporting strategy based on client needs (level of reporting, audience, and frequency)
- Own reporting of regional initiatives to clients and partners. Communicate the progress and results of the organization's activities.
Help to drive and deliver high priority strategic projects across the Workplace & Real Estate org
- Lead regional initiatives that require cross-functional engagement with critical teams (internal and external) across the organization
- Work closely with regional function leads to coordinate and support the implementation of regional programs/initiatives
- Actively support the global CRM/Domain Expert to ensure the regional organization operates in alignment and compliance with the established global CRM framework
- Ensure regional CRM best practices and regional CRM needs are taken into account while developing a global CRM framework
Drive team accountability by managing the Rhythm of the Business (ROB)
- In alignment with functional teams, develop annual regional ROB, including yearly regional/global initiatives and programs and ensure the team understands and is aware upon established commitments
- Management of regional ROB though a strong communication plan/alignment with regional teams to ensure compliance with global deliverables and regional client commitments
- Help to prioritize activities across the region based on available resources and given timelines
- Report on the progress of global/regional initiatives/programs to various workplace stakeholders (regional and global)
- Owns regional reporting to Workplace VP to communicate regional progress and state of Workplace operations.
Identify operational weaknesses/opportunities and help innovate/improve operational efficiencies
- Inside-out assessment of our workplace operations thinking objectively about how we can improve, propose a new course of actions to improve operational and CRM efficiencies.
- Create an implement a plan to minimize or overcome weaknesses. Monitor improvements.
- Identify good practices and achievements that can be shared with function team (OPS and CRM Domain expert) and included into client reports showing the added value of our team
- Work with regional function leads and global process owners to identify and drive opportunities for simplification, standardization, and automation of business processes
- Ensure global Domain experts initiatives serve the regional teams by accounting for risk, monitoring development, conducting impact assessments and loop back to Domain experts
- Compare our workplace operations with industry best practices (vendors, internal processes, delivery model, structure, etc... ). Bring outcomes and recommendations for improvement
Liaison w/global ops team for regional standardization and achievement of One-Workplace view
- Implementation of processes and policies across the region.
- Partner with global operations teams to provide insights that drive decisions around a process, policy, and service models changes
- Oversee the execution of the service delivery model to ensure alignment and compliance with global policies and standards
- Act as the leading regional point of contact for audit requirements and assist with process remediation efforts across the region
- Ensure efficient and timely reporting into the various regional and global governance teams
- Provide support to any other Controls and Governance related activities, as needed
- Promote and enable global processes adoption across the region by becoming the SME on new processes and providing expert guidance to local teams
What You'll Need
About the Team
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Global Workplace and Real Estate at Uber strives to create cost-effective and timely execution of initiatives while partnering with the business to enhance the employee experience and foster thoughtful and engaging workspaces.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.