Local Marketing, Marketing
in London, United Kingdom
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to drive world-class integrated marketing strategy and plans that create brand impact and drive growth for Uber Eats. In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing, Uber Eats EMEA, and work with regional and cross-functional partners to help create the future of the brand: an iconic and influential culture and category shaper in the world of food and food delivery. This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment within one of the fastest-growing businesses at Uber.
You will be responsible for providing brand management, strategic leadership, team collaboration, functional excellence and direction for the business. You'll be in charge of the strategy and creation of seasonal marketing plans and the management of its creative development and execution in North-Eastern Europe to fuel consumer demand, drive brand strength, and strengthen the Uber Eats brand connection with consumers.
What You'll Do
- Drive a 360 brand offense across strategic pillars; continuously developing opportunities to leverage and amplify the Uber Eats brand
- Lead localisation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring a high degree of excellence from start to finish
- Build and lead the Uber Eats UK Marketing team. Develop and coach your team to drive exceptional performance.
- Set the direction for your team for a cohesive execution of campaigns, activations, and product launches; working closely with cross-functional teams on both strategic planning and execution
- Develop tactics and activations across owned- and non-owned channels, including brand partnerships, sponsorships, field marketing, social, and restaurant co-marketing
- Engage in stakeholder management across the organization and brand partners, including restaurant brands, influencers, and business partnerships
- Manage the relationship with agency partners for development and execution of localized work
- Maximize growth in your markets in close collaboration with cross-functional teams, including local Ops, product, support, sales, and PR team
- Serve as a key member of the regional leadership team; building strong relationships with respective global and regional counterparts while providing leadership and coaching to a team of marketing managers
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related discipline. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum 10+ years in consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget.
- Proven experience in managing and developing high performing teams.
- Curiosity and creativity. You're full of fresh ideas to generate user growth and promote the brand.
- High bar for quality, productivity, and delivering results
- Ability to meet travel requirements for the position. This position will be focused on our UK market but requires travel to other NEE markets when Uber Eats matures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership presence and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and a desire to create and build new processes to enable organizational efficiencies
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams
- Self-motivation and drive. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting to push projects to completion.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.