About the Role
Uber Eats is seeking passionate Restaurant Operations Co-ordinators to help manage restaurant operations and ensure the implementation of strategies related to growth, experience, spend and quality of restaurants. As part of Uber Eats' restaurant operations team, the right person will be a self-starter with a desire to consistently over-achieve on targets. A high performer on the team will be analytically minded and take a methodical approach to their role. Having exceptional team management, understanding of business data, communication and presentation abilities are key to this role and an understanding of food and technology is beneficial.
What you'll need
- Bachelor or advanced degree (in areas such as law, commerce, marketing, technology, innovation preferably)
- Minimum 18 months of experience in client-facing consulting or account management roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying problem statements related to restaurant operations
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in proactively managing teams and driving key metrics for the business
- Strong aptitude with numbers to drive insights and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to lead and inspire action and efficiency from Account Managers
- Exposure to the food industry will be an advantage
What You'll Do
- Drive forward the strategy set for Restaurant Operations in the city ensuring operational efficiency and communication transparency to restaurant partners.
- Lead execution for experiments that improve restaurant engagement, quality and hygiene in consistency with sustainable growth
- Quantify everything you do. Utilise data to understand the performance of operations initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising and improving processes on ground
- Suggest and evaluate strategy in accordance with ground intel and trends in key business metrics.
- Use data based decision making to drive key metrics from Account Managers
- Lead commercial and growth discussions with mid-market and legendary accounts in the city such that it fosters long-term partnership and retention at a sustainable cost
- Provide guidance and support to Account Managers to foster targeted and effective communication thereby helping them prioritise and organise work better
- Ensure the ground level implementation of all strategies and processes related to restaurant growth, spend, quality and experience
- Manage and measure performance of account managers through effective KPIs and metrics
- Partner with internal teams: work closely with internal central and cross-functional teams to highlight business needs and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.