About the Role
The Pricing and Incentives Lead will be responsible for high level pricing, growth and incentives decisions and implementations across LATAM. This role will require the deployment of large investments and pricing decisions core to the performance of the business and as a result strong analytical, people management and stakeholder management skills. As this is a strategic role, there will be a high interface with the senior leadership.
What You'll Do
- Lead the Pricing and incentives team to assure performance and alignment with the business strategy;
- Drive analysis on important decisions that inform key business initiatives, pricing, driver earnings and incentives.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Work with other teams to solve the hardest problems impacting the customer experience and the overall business.
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city, regional, and mega-regional levels
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with HQ Product teams and local teams, such as marketing, research and other functional areas, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives.
- This role demands excellent stakeholder and project management skills.
- The Operations Team owns the business, and your team will be responsible for monitoring, correcting, and executing business processes in functional areas
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 6 years of high performing work experience in startups, revenue management, strategy, operations, analytics, finance, or a variety of other roles with demonstrated ability in quantitative fields (Rapidly changing environment, P&L ownership are a plus) is expected but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with senior stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience managing teams across multiple offices and territories a plus
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation;
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Creativity and sensitivity will be essential to lead impactful pricing campaigns;
- Focus on execution, delivering impactful, high quality and timely projects;
- Project Management skills to ensure compliance from different areas in a given process or project and high quality deliverables;
- Experience managing stakeholders from different functional areas is highly desirable
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.