About the Role
Uber launches new cities and new products every week, and none of that would be possible without our people that make it all happen. The FlexForce team is looking for a Contingent Workforce Program Specialist to help manage and improve Uber's global contingent workforce program.
The Contingent Workforce Specialist role is responsible for maintaining best practice processes for the day to day operations for a contingent workforce program for headcount tracking, BPO services and/or SOW based services. This position will be located on-site in Dallas TX.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Uber's MSP to ensure smooth operations and find opportunities for program improvement
- Act as the point of escalation for the support team for complex issues
- Work closely with business stakeholders across the company to deliver outstanding program value
- Work closely with the Global Program Manager, Regional Program Managers, MSP & organizational partners on communication, training and other projects
- Audit the program to ensure data integrity and compliance
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years of experience supporting contingent workforce programs with a solid understanding of contingent workforce best practices, regulations, MSP programs and industry trends
- Strong understanding of contingent workforce risk and compliance strategies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working as part of a geographically diverse team
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills
- Dedicated to data integrity and data-based decision-making
- This person MUST be a doer, able to function independently, and also capable of thoroughly learning the specific project needs and proactively supporting that function by maintaining and enhancing the back-end processes and reporting produced for the team, stakeholders, and management
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Ability to work well under various stressful and time sensitive situations
- Strong work ethic, commitment and ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Relationship Management: ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with hiring teams, candidates, vendors, and team
- Problem Solving: Knowledge with approaches and techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving operational or process problems and ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to bring issues to resolution
- Working knowledge of a VMS tool would be preferred
- Build and maintain strong relationships with engaging managers, suppliers, and procurement partners to understand business priorities and project needs
- Serve as primary point of contact for suppliers and engaging managers
- High-growth or tech environments highly desired
- Project management and process improvement background with exceptional analytical, organization, and problem solving skills. Excels at using data to drive recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication, cross-group collaboration, and relationship management skills
About the Team
The FlexForce team manages the end-to-end process of Uber's global external workforce and suppliers. The Flexforce team is responsible for the governance, and operations across the non-employee landscape at Uber. We help managers solve their external resource needs while keeping Uber in compliance with global requirements.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.