About the Role
As we build and scale our Sales Operations functions to support Uber Eats, we are looking for Subregional Sales Operations and Systems Manager that can lead, inspire and drive subregional teams and insights to help our stakeholders focus their energy and attention on the most important strategic priorities. Identifying the key opportunities to power improved business performance and helping to determine the areas where each sub-regional group can contribute to our broader goals.
You will manage all four Latin America Sales Operations sub-regional teams that are a key component in the sales funnel management process (from pre-sales to churn), Acquisition sales and Acct Mgmt tooling (CRM, VoIP, etc), data stewardship and integrity and full partnership with Regional Sales Operations teams to implement and track large scale initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Lead, inspire, and develop a team of local Sales Ops leaders who oversee the adoption of effective Sales and Account Management practices by cataloging and identifying process optimization opportunities, improving data quality, and developing systems to increase Restaurant success and channel productivity.
- Bring Restaurant, Client-facing representative, and sub-regional manager feedback into the organization to identify opportunities and recommend solutions to increase productivity of business partners acquisition, retention and development programs.
- Manage a data-driven and inclusive process to standardize, develop, garner buy-in, and resource a prioritized project roadmap to develop new and revamp existing Sales/Account Management tools and systems.
- Establish reporting and business review rhythms to drive visibility of the health/productivity of existing processes, identification of processes to suitable for broader adoption, and progress of each sub-regional project roadmap.
- Collaborate and closely partner with Business Systems, Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Customer lifecycle, Strategy Planning and Analytics, Sales Systems, Legal/Compliance to ensure successful sub-regional initiatives implementation.
- Own Salesforce as the backbone for our Acquisition Sales and Account Management efforts. Ensure data integrity and usage of the tool is at optimal level to exploit data insights.
- Build and maintain operational reporting and dashboard tools that can help the Sales organization to make data-driven decisions.
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in B2B organizations, managing and developing a team and working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Business Systems, and Strategy Planning and Analytics in both mature and high growth start-up environments but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- Strong analytical skills including advanced modeling and SQL skills as it pertains to pre-sales, sales and account management data gathering and insights creation.
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization.
- Experience managing internal process and systems with a high degree of proficiency in process design and optimization, program and project management, and successfully rolling out projects with sub-regional independent stakeholders.
- High proficiency in structured and unstructured data environments, experience evaluating build vs buy technology solutions and customizing Sales and Account Management third-party tools (e.g., Lead Gen, Salesforce, Tableau Reporting, Commission Plans).
- Self starter who embraces rolling up your sleeves; skilled at process optimization; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Spanish and English.
- Consensus builder with expertise to communicate and gain alignment across sub-regional environment.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.