About the Role
Trucks move everything you buy, why shouldn't booking a truck be as seamless as booking an Uber?
Uber Freight connects shippers with truckers, much like the way the Uber connects riders and drivers. Our team believes that empowering truck drivers will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation to our roads. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the movement of goods around the world.
We are currently looking for an SME to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today's toughest challenges in transportation.
An SME does not only have a logical thought process but is also a creative thinker who has a love for continuous improvement initiatives that require a person to coach, innovate, influence, and think both strategically and tactically.
The SME must thrive in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and growing.
What You'll Do
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the Freight industry, keeping up to date with all updates and ongoing initiatives.
- Supporting colleagues by providing solutions for day-to-day queries
Process Improvement Advocate
- Reviewing SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) raised by the team and work with the relevant stakeholders through to resolution.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement for your area of expertise along with developing & optimizing new processes.
- Liaise with team leaders/stakeholders to identify trends, pain points and seek effective resolutions for your LOB.
- Conducting deep dives to identify trends, pain points and seek effective resolutions for Freight that can be scaled as best practice across the COE/ BPO network
- Conduct quality reviews, identify opportunities to increase Carrier satisfaction.
- Completing deep-dives & ticket crunching to identify trends & insights to capture the Voice of the Customer & ensure consistent feedback to your manager & stakeholders.
New Hire Mentor
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new hires by Liaising with Learning & Development team to ensure accurate & relevant training materials along with supporting new hires throughout nesting & ramp up period.
- Support TL's on monitoring queue volumes and working through any peaks experienced
What You'll Need
- Exceptional communication skills **in Polish & English:** Effective communicator, verbal & written.
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service - logistics industry, manufacturing or distribution
- Detail Oriented: Proven ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying strict attention to detail.
- Naturally Curious: Coachability, open to incorporating feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft.
- Excellent Team player: You collaborate internally or across functional/regional areas to get the best possible outcome riders.
- An Owner: Passionate and self-driven, you are deeply committed to taking Freight support to the next level and rise to the occasion to solve problems, big and small. You have the initiative to solve problems on your own.
- Positive: An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; hustle with determination.
- Passionate: A genuine passion for Uber and exceptional customer support experiences.
- Problem Solver: Ability to evaluate information or situations & break them down into their key components. Apply strategic & critical thinking to consider various approaches & creative solutions to complex problems.
- Base compensation + performance bonus
- Private medical (covered by the company)
- Uber credits (monthly allowance to spend on food delivery and rides)
- Catered lunches and onsite snacks and drinks
- Additional training and courses (clear career path)
- Team building activities, company events
- Relocation package (if you need to relocate to Poland for this role)
- Friendly atmosphere, casual dress code
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.