About the Role
Uber's regional marketing teams play a critical role when it comes to establishing deep connections with the markets and communities we operate in today. Representing the frontline of our business, regional marketers work closely with cross-functional regional stakeholders (Comms, Policy, Ops and CommOps) to bring our products and brand strategy to life in-market. They work closely with regional program management teams (where applicable) and global stakeholders to define regional priorities in alignment with global priorities, managing activations of global toolkits and owning region-specific marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of regional priorities (business targets, P&L priorities, segmentation, priority markets) to be thought partners with regional Ops/Policy
- Act as primary marketing POC for regional stakeholders (Ops, Policy & Comms, CommOps, etc)
- Based on insights from Uber's central marketing teams, adapt, localize, and/or amplify initiatives to align with regional strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activations against them
- Provide general and Uber-specific state of the market assessments and report back with in-market feedback and insights
- Ensure alignment of regional activities with global brand strategy
- Manage and coordinate localisation of relevant content in partnership with global localisation team, as well as creating individual market/ regional-specific content for critical markets (top 10 +Clavis) in partnership with relevant global stakeholders
- Organise and manage individual market/ region-specific events and partnerships to deepen connections with riders, driver partners, eaters, couriers and restaurant partners
**What You'll Need**
- 5+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields
- Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.