Sales, Business Development & Sales
in San Francisco, California
About the Role
The Uber for Business, Guest Products team is looking for a sharp, highly motivated individual to join our growing team! As an Account Manager, you will be instrumental in driving revenue-generating growth and retention initiatives.
Your product expertise will make you uniquely qualified to share best practices and recommendations with customers, and your expertise will make you uniquely qualified to advocate for the Uber for Business customer base and guide internal planning.
What You'll Do
- Drive revenue for Uber for Business throughout the post-sales lifecycle: increase overall ridership and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn
- Understand how API integrations can help scale our platform within an enterprise customer
- Drive home the value of the Uber for Business suite of products
- Hustle: we are a fast growing team and work together to tackle problems and win as a team.
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets
- Develop meaningful relationships with key clients, providing: support during initial product implementation and employee onboarding, recommendations and advice around best practices, guidance during new product/feature launches, and help resolve any product issues or concerns
- Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal planning and securing the success of the Uber for Business customer base
- Work with the Client Strategy & Success Lead to develop and iterate on a prioritization model, operational infrastructure, and internal tools and processes
- Create a Partner Management plan that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Solve highly complex or ambiguous problems that will need creativity or outside-of-the-box thinking to resolve
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 3 Years of experience with client management is expected, but we'll evaluate candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Sales cycle management skills
- Understanding of customer pain points and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Understand key stakeholders, determine the degree of pain and relative sense of customer urgency
- Have empathy for customer pain points
- Understand external and internal forces influencing budget/resource allocation
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of Uber across functions/locations
- Territory and pipeline management skills
- A strong business acumen
- Excel and SQL experience is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.