About the Role
The Driver Access team is the driving force at Uber focused on every aspect of getting drivers safely, efficiently, and compliantly on the road.
What You'll Do
- Identify different processes within our drivers' funnel with an opportunity for improvement and optimize them to ensure full compliance and operational excellence
- Constantly revisit the different processes that have been automated using coding platforms such as Python to ensure they are running efficiently and make the necessary changes according to our POCs/business' needs
- Use data to build dashboards and outline different opportunities to help the Access team take more data-driven decisions
- Partner with key stakeholders in the CommOps team to ensure that the different support processes that involve Access are world-class, up to date, and clear from a support agent perspective
- Lead tough conversations with the Product team to influence the prioritization from their side of the different products that will have an impact on our LATAM business
- Align and get the buy-in from different stakeholders in the region including but not limited to CommOps, Legal, Policy, Territories, etc. to execute different projects where their sign-off or support is required
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field
- Minimum 3 years of experience with previous experience using data to drive business decisions but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Hustler - the ability to self-serve, investigate and execute with minimal instruction
- Ops rockstar with outstanding data-type and analytics skills with great ability to hack solutions
- A person capable of building world-class projects through data-driven business cases
- Advanced SQL and analytics skills
- Medium to high coding skills in Python is a MUST
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results while maintaining high-quality work standards
- Willingness to challenge current process or the status quo
- Ability to positively influence in different stakeholders to get their buy-in/support when necessary
- Excellent written and spoken communication
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.