About the Role
As a Partner Success Associate Manager, you will be responsible to develop and sustain high quality portfolio of SMB restaurants for all of Japan. The Partner Success Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing a vast range of restaurant portfolio scalably and effectively, utilizing Uber's unique data tools to expand our business in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Partner Success Associate has a deep understanding of our restaurant partners, builds strong and sustaining relationships, effectively identifies opportunities to improve the core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber and execute it successfully.
What you'll do
- Lead partner management for a portfolio of Japan's SMB restaurant clients scalably utilizing Uber's unique data and high quality consulting service to partners
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with restaurant partners where necessary to yield tangible metric-based outcomes.
- Conceive, design and lead growth initiatives with our restaurant partners and drive through to completion, working cross functionally with Uber's internal teams and our restaurant partners.
- Support, develop, promote, and sustain partner engagement on Uber Eat's platform by introducing and guiding partners to self service tools, seasonal promotions/marketing, and consultation
- Represent Uber at relevant avant events at national and local levels
- Help restaurants achieve revenue growth by optimizing partners' products (menu, photos, online rate) and ensure high retention by driving mutual business value
- Set, track and report on performance metrics of restaurant partners and run business reviews when necessary
- Meet or exceed monthly KPI
- Act as internal partner advocate and customer champion
Who you are
- You are driven, intellectually curious and goal-oriented
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit - you are proactive, you don't wait for anyone to give you anything, you are resilient and excel at overcoming obstacles
- You are resilient, flexible and mentally tough
- You celebrate your success and the success of your teammates even more
- You leverage attention to detail and automation to eliminate repetitive work
- You act with professionalism and exemplify honesty, integrity, character & candor
- You are able to work independently as well as a strong team player.
- You have strong belief in the product and a drive for result
- You are able to multi-task effectively and able to adapt to change quickly
- You have excellent communication, sales and negotiation skills with a high impact personality
What you'll need
- 1-5 years of experience in sales/account management in start-up, platform business, sales, account management or similar
- Track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals
- A Bachelor's degree
- Native Japanese and Business level English
- Proficiency in Excel and Salesforce is a plus
- Full-time competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Uber credits every month
- Lunch catered Monday - Friday
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup
- Smart, engaged co-workers in a enjoyable and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we regularly engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.