About the Role
The Customer Success Manager will have 3 to 4 Associate Manager direct reports. Each Associate Manager has 10 individual contributor direct reports. The individual contributors and Associate Managers are currently being staffed and less than 90 days into their tenure with the company. UberEATS has several game changing products in incubation that will be ready as soon as H2 2019 and this leader will facilitate the launch.
What You'll Do
- Directs team to reach objectives, coaches Associate Managers and ICs to reach their potential, monitors daily team operations
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to team
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Manages costs, methods, and staffing of team to best deliver results while protecting Uber's bottom line
- Agility to influence - change the thinking or gain acceptance - of others in sensitive situations, without damaging the relationship
- Manage a quota/territory with targets to develop assigned Accounts
- Partners with ICs to manage strategic relationships and/or is involved in selling
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 8 years of experience
- A minimum of 3 years of team management experience, with experience managing managers of revenue generating teams preferredhey
- Ability to motivate and coach large teams to goal.
- Optimistic outlook through periods of change.
- Ability to think strategically in an ROI driven manner, and guide your team to as well.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and adopt a generalist mindset.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for diverse customer needs at scale.
- Experience creating and optimizing processes.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) mentality.
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
- Many of the Individual Contributors are early on (or new) to their sales career. Many of the leaders are first time front line leaders. Sales recruitment, development, onboarding and training will be a critical component to success.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.