About the Role
The Innovation Commercial Lead role is an exciting opportunity to leverage your strategic, commercial & analytical skills to contribute towards the launch and scaling of new lines of business in the country. This is a fast-paced, growing role that will work with the Eats operations teams along with other teams to drive significant evolution in the business.
What You'll Do
- Drive sales for new partners. You'll be responsible for driving the partnerships to make the new verticals business successful by ensuring selection while bringing high value partners to our platform. Make strategic decisions based on the combination of field knowledge and data analysis
- Pipeline management. Ensure the correct business lifecycle for potential/closed partners by closely following up the pipeline evolution on the customer relationship management. Identify and solve for pain-points of potential partners. Handle a robust portfolio across multiple categories and industries
- Hands-on continuous improvement. Design scalable sales process designed to achieve and exceed targets. Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify & develop improvement of systems, processes, and programs for long-term growth across the country. Think out of the box to propose new initiatives in a project
- People management. Manage, train, coach and cultivate highly successful and engaged sales representatives who drive results. Monitor sales teams, and ensure performance of individuals on your teams
- Best-in-class sales leader. Based on previous experience as a commercial executive and sales leader, drive the sales presentative teams towards short and long-term market goals for the region, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
What You'll Need
- You may be required to travel to different cities within the country depending on business needs (until 25% of your time)
- At least 3 years of work experience with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Engaging, informing, and gaining the support of various stakeholders. Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through multiple initiatives. High degree of comfort with change; Uber's high growth means very frequent changes for teams
- Positive attitude, willing to push the boundaries of ambition and take on complex challenges. Team player who brings positive spirit and energy and contributes to a great culture
- Advanced communication skill set in English and Spanish
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM/Sales tools desired
- Recent experience building and managing commercial/sales workforce, ideally inside Sales teams
About the Team
The Mexico Innovation team is responsible for the innovation of Uber Eats by launching and scaling new lines of business to contribute towards the evolution of the platform at a fast pace.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.