Sales, Business Development & Sales
in San Francisco, California
About the Role
Almost 4 million Americans miss healthcare appointments due to transportation issues. Patients are twice as likely to no-show if they're reliant on public transit. Breaking down logistical barriers to care will make healthcare more efficient and potentially save lives. This is why Uber Health was established and this is our passion.
The Senior Client Success Manager for Uber Health is responsible for ensuring a smooth and replicable client experience for all new platform users.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Account Executive team to develop improvement plans and ensure a seamless transition from Sales to Partner Management
- Drive revenue for Uber Health throughout the post-sales lifecycle: increase overall ridership and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets
- Develop meaningful relationships with key clients, providing: support during initial product implementation and employee onboarding, recommendations and advice around best practices, guidance during new product/feature launches, and help to resolve any product issues or concerns
- Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal planning and securing the success of the Uber Health customer base
- Work with the Client Strategy & Success Lead to develop and iterate on a prioritization model, operational infrastructure, and internal tools and processes
- Create a Partner Management plan that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare related client success / account management
- Sales cycle management skills
- Understanding of customer pain points and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Understand key stakeholders, determine the degree of pain and relative sense of customer urgency
- Have empathy for customer pain points
- Understand external and internal forces influencing budget/resource allocation
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of Uber across functions/locations
- Territory and pipeline management skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.