About the Role
The Enterprise Account Manager is a critical role that will own some of the most valuable partnerships for Uber Eats in Spain - collaborating with restaurant groups to help them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform.
This role is a unique opportunity to move from going deep into solving restaurants' operational challenges, to think big and defining their strategy regarding delivery, the biggest disruption to the restaurant space in the past decades.
What You'll Do:
- Acquisition: Acquire strategic and enterprise partners that are not in the current portfolio yet. Lead commercial discussions and negotiations with Enterprise partners to build sustainable long-term partnerships
- Growth: Develop plans in collaboration with your Enterprise accounts to grow their business through adding locations (i.e. locations deployment, expansion support), experimenting with new business models (eg. dark kitchens) or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimisation)
- Account Management: Be the main point of contact at HQ level for your Enterprise accounts. You will create long-term relationships with our key accounts, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment
- Partner with internal teams: Collaborate closely with operations, marketing and business development to ensure your team is meeting the growth objectives. Be a strategic thought partner in regards to sales and acquisition of enterprise partners
- Operational support: make Uber Eats our partners' most loved platform by ensuring flawless service and support for our restaurant partners via the different contact channels (phone support, email support, account manager, etc). Your role here will be to coordinate the different teams and optimize the processes involved
What You'll Need
- 4 years of experience in enterprise partnerships, business development, account management, project management or relevant sales role. Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure
- Highly autonomous & proactive; able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects that will add value to our partners and help them fulfill their potential on Uber Eats. You are able to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment
- Problem solving skills: When you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it.
- Great project manager who can develop meticulously detailed KPI improvement plans in collaboration with enterprise partners and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way
- Ability to build strong relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders, supported by good communication and interpersonal skills. You have the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion your partners' needs.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability
- Rigorous mindset: Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability. Excel and SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Relationship management experience preferred; we will consider a range of backgrounds
- Native/fluent in Spanish and English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.