About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing customer support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners, curriers and eaters! --our community--is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in this mission and believe in providing the highest quality service implemented in the smartest, most efficient way.
Greenlights are the network for the in-person support channel for Uber, you (as an analyst) will provide business & analytic insights to help the operative team take the best (educated) decisions for the business at a regional level.
For this role we require flexibility and agility with numbers, we want you to become the owner of every quantitative matter for "Greenlight" operations, you will become an internal consultant or the go-to person to provide an objective and analytical view for a myriad of stakeholders.
Please submit your resume in English.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and provide visibility over core Operative KPIs
- Deliver tailored and well crafted decks to communicate complex analysis into layman's terms
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to understand the business at a deeper level
- Communicate clearly, and strategically your analysis to transform them into actionable insights
- Work closely with the Head of Retail Operations and Senior Managers to drive process, metrics, and tools improvements
- Partner with the Customer Experience Manager to drive customer centric analysis and models
- Perform impact analysis on launched initiatives and projects
- Team up with the Process Optimization Manager to model and quantify the operation
- Field visits across the region to fully understand the business and gather insights
- Work along with the Retail Partnerships team to design success metrics and performance methodologies through surveys, cohorting, A/B testing etc
- Maintain the regional goal setting process together with all the stakeholders in the region
- Maintain the scorecard communication materials for the region. It
- Own the goal calibration process, working together with the regional operational leads
- Promote and advocate a data driven culture within the Greenlight team
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor Degree (in any numerical field)
- 1 Minimum Years of Experience with Knowledge in either SQL, R, Python; C or C# Required (must feel comfortable writing a query from scratch optimizing for runnability)
- English Fluency Required
- We need someone who is curious and willing to find what's behind the numbers, get on ground if necessary and have a close connection and communication with the operations team
- Exceptional Communication Skills and Data visualization skills are a plus
- Experience in a consulting or analytical role are a plus
- Flexibility - You have the ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit - You have the drive to continue building and improving all processes
- Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced environment is a plus
About The Team
- The LatAm Community Operations team ensures that we are providing high-quality support at scale. The Analytics & Insights team is tasked with providing critical business insights to help identify opportunities and implement operational improvements across our entire organization.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.