About the Role
We're looking for a Product Manager to develop and build end to end transportation solutions and experiences in emerging economies in the world. This team and role will be responsible for understanding the market dynamics, customer pain points, opportunities and developing a strategy and execution plan. Great judgement, a comprehensive understanding of technology, and a passion for incredible customer experiences are critical traits for this role. Equally important are the ability to distill high-level business and product goals into concrete development milestones and the aptitude to organize a diverse set of technical stakeholders around an ambitious project schedule.
What You'll Do
- The role demands a deep background in Product Management, lean product methodologies, ability to operate in a fast moving and data-oriented environment; strong leadership skills; and the ability to work collaboratively and influence executive level stakeholders.
- Responsible for product management, strategy, execution and communication of projects across Operations, Marketing, Product, Engineering and other cross functional teams.
- Mobile/coding and Data Science skills.
- Devise a strategy and execution plan by exploring the pain-points of our customers. Lead quarterly planning, bi-weekly sprint planning, and our product development cycle.
- Test, launch and scale products that grow product adoption and overall business in relevant regions worldwide.
- Creates program requirements, slide decks, and other documentation that effectively solicits inputs and buy in from key project stakeholders and is reusable and scalable.
- Independently, and effectively communicates complex program progress / updates to cross-functional audiences (including Director / VP level).
- Is trusted to get stuff done, and thus influences progress and alignment on work streams within project or set of projects through action.
- Understands the broader picture and influences projects and decisions from the viewpoint of competitive landscape, industry trends and/or technical innovations that may impact Uber's success
- What You'll Need
- Minimum of 3 years Product Management Experience
- Experience managing technical roadmaps and influencing cross-functional teams' roadmaps as well
- Growth focused individual, work on multiple experiments, work with cross functional teams.
- Developing customer facing UI for analytics.
- Experience in creating strategic business pitch cases. Candidate should have had a history of analyzing problems and using data to create business cases.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust with internal/external partners
- Organized, self-driven, and comfortable handling competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points If
- Experience with top tier consulting companies
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.