As we continue to grow our global presence, we are looking for amazing Executive Assistants to support our courageous senior leaders in operations.
Do you have the knack to anticipate the needs of the team and can effectively resolve admin and operational issues before they even arise? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
- Be a strategic partner, and handle calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross functional teams and outside vendors
- Ensure managers are prepared for all meetings and has all necessary stationery and supplies for the day
- Receive and direct external visitors
- Establish and administer a process for tracking team budget including coordination with FP&A
- Research and compile briefing documents in preparation for meetings and interviews
- Help execute space planning directive from Executive Administrator
- Maintains an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities
- Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency
- May attend staff meetings, take notes and follow-up on outstanding agenda items
- Maintains and tracks manager and teams project list and goals.
- Assist in document management, compilation, distribution and storage
- Provide coverage for other Sr administrative assistants and EA's
- Sounding board, confidant and conduit to keep the executive well informed and help facilitate his/hers decision making
- Under manager's mentorship, communicate on their behalf by email, text, or chat
- Identify issues for escalation and keep in constant communication with others to ensure exec is well informed.
- Total travel coordination including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, visas and other travel documentation
- Travel safety coordination and administration
- Assist team with budgets, invoices, and resolving any AP or AR issues
- Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, offsites, and all logistical and budget requirements related to the above
- Team expert and go to person for general requests and questions and keeper of all team resources
- Assist managers with team building and culture and serve as the barometer for team morale
- Initiate administrative processes for efficiency and draft team playbooks and procedures
- Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues and assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed
- Assist the full life cycle of recruiting including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and coordinating onboarding of new hires
- Available and responsive to the global nature of the business
What You'll Need
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of senior team level support experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
About the Team
Our administrative partners are the glue that keeps our functional teams together and the driving strength that keeps Uber moving.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.