City Operations, Operations & Launch
in Taipei City, Taiwan (ROC)
About the Role
We're looking for an analytically and execution oriented rock star to help grow Uber Eats in Taiwan. The role is responsible for driving various growth initiatives to grow our eater, delivery partner, and restaurant base while improving the efficiency of our marketplace. The right candidate will be analytical, business savvy, able to make data driven decisions, innovative in developing growth and cost optimization strategies, and able to influence different stakeholders within the company. This is the ideal role for someone who has experience developing and leading innovative initiatives to drive cost effective user growth, has a deep passion for scaling up a mass consumer platform, and is familiar with engaging different internal stakeholders to push projects forward.
What You'll Do
- Define and create customer and partners acquisition strategy
- Optimize acquisition funnels and marketplace efficiency so that we understand where and how to allocate our investments
- Understand local market dynamics of customers, restaurant partners, and delivery partners to drive segmentation strategy
- Be bold and innovative to design and drive high growth strategic initiatives focusing on new user and partner growth and revenue
- Scale processes and build solutions to grow our marketplace without compromising customers and partners
- Identify and make our metrics visible surrounding growing our business operations. Innovation starts with data intelligence, and the right metrics are at the foundation of data intelligence
- Build dashboards and reports that the entire team use to help them make key decisions every day
- Collaborate with all other functional teams in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and APAC region to get input and buy-in to scale the Taiwan market efficiently, including Operations and Sales teams, Marketing, Community Operations, Policy, Legal, Communications, Strategy & Planning and People Operations
What You'll Need
- 1-4 years of business consulting, e-commerce, management, data analytics, or related experience in a rapidly changing environment; Evidence of complete ownership of a multifaceted project with many stakeholders highly valued
- Strong analytical ability: Evidence of effective modeling to facilitate decisions; ability to draw key insights from analysis
- Strong commercial acumen: Deep understand of LTV of our user and partner base so that we can deploy high ROI strategies
- Creative mindset: Innovative problem solver who is not afraid of creating and implementing new market strategies that help with rapid scaling and growth
- End-to-end process ownership: Understands what a robust process looks like and can build, iterate and automate process in a scalable and efficient way
- Effective collaboration and communication: Stellar relationship building skills and the ability to collaborate across functions and levels, from communication to execution.
- Pursues perfection without compromising on execution: Someone who is fastidious about making sure we get the answer right. Even with a robust, detailed and effective process, still executes at a reliable pace. Excited to tackle large, complex initiatives that may move slowly because of high risk and/or multiple stakeholders.
- Hustle. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and seek something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- Mandarin speaking and writing a must, proficient SQL experience a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.