Head of Earner Product Marketing
About the Role
Reporting to the Global Head of Product Marketing, the Head of Earner Product Marketing will be responsible for leading a team that is defining Uber’s global marketing strategy to better understand, attract and engage drivers, couriers and shoppers. It’s a highly cross-functional role that sits at the intersection of marketing, product, ops and customer experience, with the unique opportunity to shape the future of work as trailblazed by Uber.
It's an exciting and expansive role with the remit to shape how Uber can develop strong relationships with our Earners and attract new ones. You will set the strategy and implementation plan for becoming the undeniably best choice for gig work and turn Uber into a platform that is beloved by riders and our earners. In this role, you will have a global purview, being responsible for the earner engagement function as well as the product marketing function. This is a high visibility and high impact role that will be critical in shaping a key focus area for Uber.
This person should be strategic and creative, with excellent communication skills and prior experience building out workforce engagement programs at a global brand. This individual will have the skills to craft a program that break through and help transform and uplift our Earner relationship. They and their team will also develop scalable go-to-market strategies and toolkits, ensuring that they can adapt to be locally relevant in each region or country.
What You'll Do
- Lead the complete end-to-end Global Earner Marketing function, including Product Marketing, earner engagement and retention. This leader will add innovative and direct programs and initiatives to engage our Earners, aimed at meaningfully transforming (and measuring) our relationship with Earners.
- Have influence over how cross-functional groups connect with Earners, partnering closely with CommOps and Ops to ensure comms and policies use data-driven best-practices that make our earner comms best in class and clear to our Earners, driving satisfaction and retention (and hence Supply Hours)
- Craft the learning agenda in partnership with research teams and use the insights to inform and guide ongoing product development, regional marketing supply acquisition and engagement programs, and earner engagement programs created centrally.
- Bring together the global marketing and performance marketing teams to align goals and coordinate activity around Earners. Influence product and business roadmaps to strengthen Earner satisfaction and supply hours, closely partnering with the senior leaders within Product, Ops, Comm Ops, Comms and Policy.
- Guide global strategies and tactics, working closely with the regional teams to determine scaled resources and support in local implementation of best practices.
- 10+ years experience delivering highly successful of engagement and growth strategies and programs with your fingerprints all over them
- Experience working with a diverse cross-functional team, including product, P&L owners, research, and comms. Expertise managing key partners with diverse needs and perspectives. Executive-level influencing will be key.
- People Management experience
- You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take on something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature!
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $193,000 per year - $214,500 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada