Sales Programs Lead
About the Role
In the Sales Programs Lead role, you will manage a team to craft and deliver a broad range of initiatives to achieve a more efficient and effective sales organisation through strategic projects, process improvements, system implementations, and sales enablement.
This role will work closely with GMs, sales leadership, regional team members, and global partners to identify and prioritise programs that will drive our sales organisation and overall business strategies forward. We're looking for someone with strong problem solving skills, excellent project management abilities, great stakeholder management, and the ability to shift between the high-level picture and detailed day-to-day operations seamlessly.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of 4-5 program managers, and analysts focused on improving how sales teams operate across Uber Eats in EMEA.
- Partner with senior collaborators at country, regional and global level to identify and prioritise programs that will help craft the Uber Eats sales organisation.
- #BuildWithHeart - Lead, develop, and empower your team within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Establish a culture of collaboration and executional excellence, ensuring the team consistently operates at the highest standards.
- Rigorously prioritise the most impactful initiatives and drive accountability by measuring impact and KPIs.
- Implement mechanisms to track and evaluate sales systems, processes, and reporting to facilitate continuous improvements.
- Identify gaps and opportunities, and influence product, engineering, and operations roadmaps.
- Build effective ways to engage with wide and diverse teams, ensuring to capture their input, take them on the journey, and get them on board for your team’s roadmap.
- At least 7 years in Program Management, Sales, Operations, Consulting, or equivalent roles
- Deep understanding of sales processes
- Understanding of CRM fundamentals and experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Experience in coordinating & project managing large complex projects with multiple teams & rolling out results in a timely manner across multiple teams/geographies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Team Management - track record of managing a team for at least 2 years and driving a successful team.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada