Strategic Operations Manager
About the Role
The Uber Eats Sales Operations team, which develops and implements the framework for effective restaurant acquisition, is looking for a Strategic Operations Manager to drive compliance and operationalization of a new line of business. Streamline restaurant acquisition, increase sales productivity, and inform global/regional programs. Collaborate with teams to identify and prioritize compliance opportunities aligned with objectives. Diagnose and remediate data issues and partner with global compliance. Join us if you're a strategic problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Lead the successful operationalization of a new line of business, ensuring compliance with our systems and regulations.
- Revolutionize our end-to-end sales process by introducing cutting-edge tools and implementing innovative processes that remove friction, streamline restaurant acquisition workflow, and boost sales productivity.
- Be the voice of the market and provide valuable insights to inform our Global and Regional Programs, helping us stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate and closely partner with multiple teams, including Sales, Territories, Merchant Operations, Strategy & Planning, Community Operations, Finance, Business Systems, Product, Legal/Compliance, to ensure the successful delivery of our initiatives.
- Identify compliance opportunities and prioritize them in alignment with our objectives and key results, driving the delivery of US/C compliance-related initiatives and supporting the implementation of the confirmed Global Sales Systems initiatives.
- Support commercial teams by quickly responding to and actioning SFDC issues and service requests (as needed), delivering data improvement initiatives from diagnosis to remediation, and partnering with Global compliance to operationalize compliance improvement initiatives.
- At least 3 years working in a similar role (Sales Operations, Program Management, Business Analyst, Technology Consulting), driving decisions and processes across different internal groups.
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC).
Proficient in implementing technology solutions through prior experience.
- Emphasis on process standardization using strong documentation and diagramming skills.
- Exemplary problem-solving experience and best practice application.
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $98,000 per year - $109,000 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada