GL Specialist - Mérida
About the Role
We're looking to grow our team of customer support experts at our Greenlight locations. Uber Experts are the face of Uber to thousands of our earners, and we're looking for people with strong communication and problem-solving skills who operate with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll be encouraged to share the economic opportunity to new earners, help onboard new earners, provide outstanding support to our existing driver-partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business.
This is a great opportunity to work with an outstanding Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up!
What You’ll Do
- Help existing earners troubleshoot any issues they experience (i.e. a delayed payment)
- Help brand the Uber name and get earners excited to be on the road
- Stay on top of new Uber policies, procedures, and programs that affect earners
- Contribute with valuable insights from the business to improve the driver experience through the Operations Team
To succeed you’ll need to have:
- 1 year of experience in a similar face-to-face role
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology
- Communication skills, ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Passion about selling our product to potential earners
- Passion for empowering others!
- Ability to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- Ability to identify difficulties and propose solutions
- Being even-tempered, having emotional intelligence
- Great teammate behaviors
- Negotiation skills
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Have some combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and/or customer service experience
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic - Intermediate English level: Ability to read and understand emails and trainings
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada