Client Partner, Uber Advertising Taiwan
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.
About The Team
Uber Advertising’s vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Advertising’s platform brings together its mobility and delivery channels for performance and brand campaigns, enabling advertisers to engage with our consumers through the entire marketing funnel - from awareness through purchase to loyalty and advocacy for Uber users.
We are building a new Uber Advertising division to spearhead the growth of its advertising business. By building a dedicated advertising organization and a suite of advertising products, Uber Advertising will enable merchants and brands to reach and convert its highly engaged user base across its Mobility and Delivery platforms in 32 markets.
About the Role
We have set up a new Uber Advertising division to spearhead the growth of our advertising business. By building a dedicated advertising organization and a suite of advertising products, Uber Advertising will enable merchants and brands to reach and convert its highly engaged user base across its Mobility and Delivery platforms in 32 markets.
As an Uber Advertising Client Partner, you will be responsible for building mutually beneficial partnerships with our largest advertising partners in Taiwan. You will own the ads sales strategy for a portfolio of top brands and drive adoption of an expanding suite of ads offerings across our Mobility and Delivery platforms. You will report to the Head of Advertising Sales, TW.
In this role, you will:
- Create long-term value for Uber’s Restaurant Partners. In collaboration with our Delivery Account Management team, you’ll develop and implement ads partnership strategies that deliver on your Restaurant partners’ marketing objectives and exceed quarterly growth goals
- Increase preference and unlock stakeholder influence by building executive relationships across Director, VP and C-level marketing decision makers within client organizations. Partner with media and creative agencies to unlock new opportunities.
- Connect advertising return on investment to broader business outcomes. Be an indispensable partner across Enterprise Delivery Sales and the cross-functional Product/ Marketing/ Operations teams to ensure we are delivering on partner needs.
- Make meaningful partnerships built on trust. Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations. Use data-driven storytelling to prove impact.
- Move the advertising industry forward. Expand ads product adoption across our Mobility and Delivery offerings as they launch. Clearly communicate the value of our newest ads products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Develop new ways of working. Help refine pitch narratives that scale across our global Ads team and be ready to wear many hats to build our business. Jump in to help your teammates when the need emerges.
- Improve client outcomes. Act as the voice of the customer to help inform future Ads product roadmaps.
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- Experience in end-to-end Enterprise / Large Customer Digital Advertising Sales
- Experience selling various advertising formats & complex digital marketing solutions to large, matrixed enterprise brands and organizations & their media/creative agency partners
- Ability to build and implement successful strategic sales plans
- Creative storyteller with the ability to use data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Ability to build and execute strategic sales plans that result in success for our partners and Uber
- Creative storyteller with the ability to utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
Unsure if this role is the right fit for you?
We encourage you to review the details of the job role and imagine how you can impact not only our organization but the world using your unique talents. We reimagine the way the world moves for the better. Even if you do not fit all of the criteria for the role, we welcome you to apply to explore opportunities within Uber.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada