Senior Manager, Head of Performance Marketing Delivery Strategy
About the Role
We seek a skilled and experienced Performance Marketing professional to lead our regional performance and growth strategy across the Americas (US&C, LATAM). You will craft the global strategy to the local needs by identifying the best Performance Marketing response and ensuring strong growth contribution in your region in response to local challenges and opportunities. You will also own region-specific Performance Marketing projects, leading end-to-end strategy, coordinating the execution, and working closely with our Global Channels, CRM, and SEO teams to provide measurement and reporting.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate the Performance Marketing strategy for our Delivery business for US&C and Latin America
- Collaborate with the Global Performance Marketing team to ensure the campaigns deliver against growth targets.
- Consult on local marketing tactics to help prioritize globally led strategies.
- Analyze consumer patterns such as app download trends, conversion rate, and competitor analysis to recognize media investment efficiency and advise on strategy.
- Partner with Operations and Marketing regional teams to understand the local challenges, help develop scalable, regional performance marketing strategies address these challenges.
- Be the voice of Performance Marketing across Paid Media, CRM, and SEO with regional cross-functional partners, building trust between global and local teams.
- Create roadmaps for your region rooted in channel, measurement, and Ad Tech standard processes.
- 7+ years experience in performance marketing, specifically in building multi-channel and cross-channel strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, or equivalent experience
- Ability to analyze and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other business leaders with decision-making.
- High level business acumen with an analytical approach;
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A hard-working, thorough, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to contribute to the team. Thrives on challenges and is not deterred by complicated/complex situations.
- In-house Performance Marketing experience a plus!
- Strong presenter with the ability to narrate strategic vision and performance of your projects clearly
- A proactive, ambitious approach where you actively seek opportunities that enhance business growth impact
- Ability to promptly establish and communicate priorities with a passion for crafting structure and overcoming organizational inertia
- Experience working in ROAS performance marketing framework with familiarity with AdTech and measurement approaches.
- Experience owning large Performance Marketing budgets.
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $180,000 per year - $200,000 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $180,000 per year - $200,000 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada