High Risk Escalations Specialist
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.
About the Team
L3/L4 incidents refers to a sequence of unwanted events taking place which lead to agitation and a threat to the brand. It can lead to uncertainty and causes major harm to the organization. The team detects early signs of brand risk and minimizes the damage against negative consequences.
About the Role
The role requires someone who can own and take ownership of a complete incident and not just a contact. The team does not deal with issues such as cancellation and route, but more in terms of a rider being harassed or a partner being assaulted. This position needs to communicate with these customers directly.
Your Impact In Role
- Work on critical incidents for both safety and non-safety issues reported by all the users, while providing world-class customer support through emails and phone calls.
- Document all incidents & Collaborate with partners and work towards any solution ideal for the incident.
- Handle Social Media Escalations when someone reports on Facebook/Twitter
- Audit the correct application of process and policy by the investigating agent
The Experience You'll Bring
- Identify customer problems swiftly and accurately while solving queries as this can impact company relations
- Document all incidents in detail following format and logic
- Strong customer obsession attitude with evidence of taking independent and appropriate decisions for the customer
- Outstanding spoken and written of English and Japanese
- Willingness to work in shifts (rotating day shifts, rotating weekend offs. Total working hours will be 40 hours a week, 5 days, 8 working hours each day)
- Work in a hybrid set up - at least 50% of time in office and 50% of the time at home
What’s in it for you?
Uber's culture and values are at the core of everything we do, so that our employees can better understand who we are and what it’s like to work at Uber today. We pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all of our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to life is the people that make Uber, #OneUber.
Unsure if this role is the right fit for you?
We encourage you to review the details of the job role and imagine how you can impact not only our organization but the world using your unique talents. We reimagine the way the world moves for the better. Even if you do not fit all of the criteria for the role, we welcome you to apply to explore opportunities within Uber.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada