Sr Territory Account Manager, Uber Eats - Madrid
About the Role
The Senior Territory Account Manager drives business growth and innovation by handling a high-value and selection-critical portfolio of restaurant partners. The ideal candidate will be able to scale efforts that achieve an expansion of both our business and theirs in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Senior Territory Account Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners; builds positive relationships with decision-makers and influencers throughout the organization and optimally identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber Eats.
What You'll Do
- As a Senior Territory Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing Uber Eats in specific areas and/or cities, both in topline and bottom line, with a strong focus on the restaurant dimension driving business performance in your Area.
- You will be responsible for the strategic top accounts driving the most growth for the Madrid territory, meaning you will be their eyes and ears within Uber to i) grow their business ii) improve their operations iii) advise and implement their marketing plans iv) liaise internally to help them reach their delivery ambitions while defending Uber interests.
- You will build long-term relationships with them, ultimately improving their financials, marketing efforts, engagement, and satisfaction. You’ll be a key influence in their delivery business
- Finally, you will acquire extensive knowledge of Madrid Center to identify further options to keep developing Uber Eats
- Act as an ambassador for Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
What You'll Need
- 4-5 years (s) experience in an account management role.
- English working proficiency
- Spanish native proficiency
- Drive & working with ambiguity: ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environments.
- Customer focus: the desire to work with top restaurants and building a business together
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and successfully foster customer needs.
- Attention to detail: ability to accomplish/complete a task while demonstrating a detailed concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
- Highly autonomous & fast learner - able to work with minimal oversight
- Willingness to be proactive and build positive and lasting relationships with our restaurant partners, bringing them added value and helping them to reach their potential on Uber Eats.
- A Meticulous attitude that allows becoming a trusted business partner for the restaurants using the Uber Eats app
- Analytical skills: the ability to compute numbers and land on a data-based strategy. Proven excel & SQL skills preferred.
- Relationship management experience is strongly preferred.
- The position is based in our Uber Spain HQ in Madrid.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada