Account Manager, Queens (NYC)
About the Role
The Client Success Specialist / Account Manager role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your relationship management and sales skills. This role focuses on post-sales of Small-to-Medium Sized Business, to work efficiently and optimally with SMB merchants (not only restaurants) by deepening the relationship to increase retention as well as grow revenue and expand service. Account Managers are critical to retaining our highest value accounts, ensuring new partners are successful on our platform, and consult partners that have the potential to grow.
What You'll Do
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within merchant success and your territory
- Partner with our Operations and Sellers on managing the relationship, issue, and questions of merchants
- Track merchant KPI and OKR to understand their success, issues, or opportunities
- KPI & OKR centric methodology: generate team consciousness about the need of results measured by important metrics
- Excel in hands-on vendor management and training of new merchant features or products
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- For Client Success Specialist - At least 1 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- For Account Manager - At least 3 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Excel
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $85,500 per year - $95,250 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada