Growth Operations Manager
About the Role:
The Growth Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of Uber Eats in Ireland. Projects often involve analysis with large data sets, critical thinking, and end to end execution of campaigns delivered to tens of thousands of Eaters.
You will be able to support the GM for their region by developing a deep, quantitative understanding of local market dynamics, building and nurturing relationships with key local stakeholders and jumping on challenges as they emerge.
For a self-starter that possesses exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail and a desire to contribute to multipart projects with internal and external stakeholders at a regional scale, this is the team for you. Furthermore, as Uber Eats is a new business and remains a fast paced environment, we are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next.
What You Will Do:
The Growth Operations Manager will focus on Marketplace growth with a specific focus on marketplace design and management and how to acquire and engage Uber Eats users across Ireland and while making the best ROI on our demand generation budget. By focusing on the planning and execution of our campaigns, you will make sure we continue our impressive growth trajectory in Ireland, one of the most competitive markets.
- You'll be responsible for the management of marketplace and performance
- You’ll be responsible for the Irish demand generation budget and courier supply
- You’ll coordinate our national campaign calendar in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (Marketing, Partner Management, and Territory Operations).
- Execute large scale campaigns on our owned channels (In App, CRM, etc)
- You'll provide insights to the Central Operations team, and the broader UKI Uber Eats Leadership team - around demand performance metrics, budget deployment and calendar updates.
- You'll manage the execution of partnerships with external stakeholders
What You Will Need:
- 4-6 years of experience in one of the following areas: operations, marketing, project management or customer loyalty and retention, preferably at a high growth company. You are familiar with highly operational and dynamic environments.
- Strong Executor with focus on details. Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those is your strength. You have a structured approach to work, and you are attentive to detail.
- Customer Obsessed. You care deeply about our customers, understand their needs and strive to build processes that delight them.
- Clear Communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesise a lot of information quickly, highlight the important points, and turn that into action items.
- Relationship Builder. You are able to quickly build good rapport with your stakeholders, but you are no people pleaser. You can push back when needed, without hurting the relationship
- Explorer. The ability to self-start, investigate and get the required data, along with learning how to use new tools, will make you much more effective in this role. You enjoy being a self-starter with a proactive attitude.
- Strong Analytics and Technical Skills. SQL skills and Advanced spreadsheet modelling.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada