SMB Sales Representative
The Seller / Account Representative role is a phenomenal opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities to expand the number of merchants that work with Uber Eats. This role will be calling on restaurant partners for prospection and closing deals.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about food and Uber, and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. The primary focus is to bring on new small-and-medium sized restaurants that fit our partnership criteria, and you’ll use your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with merchants in your geographic territory!
- Lead contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our merchants, including balanced economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly targets
- Partner with our Operations and Account Managers to efficiently activate the best merchants
- Help us identify and build standard methodologies for our negotiations and processes
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
What You'll Need
- Experience of Inside and / or field Sales Skills
- Basic Salesforce Usage
- Excel / Google Doc reporting
- Cold Calling
- Pipeline Management
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada