Senior Strategic Operations Associate, Uber for Business LatAm
In Uber for Business, we’re simplifying the way businesses move. Our Strategy & Ops teams help companies leverage the power of Uber’s platform to grow their business and improve customer experiences. We build partnerships with the world’s largest business platforms and accelerate Uber’s use by corporate and small businesses globally.
About the Role
We’re looking for our next Senior Strategic Operations Associate in LatAm to help us scale Uber for Business in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions at Uber!
In this role, you will get to own and implement regional projects and initiatives that will drive profitable incremental growth for Uber for Business. You will partner with global Strategic Operations and Product teams, and your regional cross-functional counterparts to deliver elevated experiences to corporate customers and their employees.
What You'll Do
- Define the value proposition for key products in the region (Business Travel, Eats, among others), in collaboration with our regional Sales and Marketing leads, and in coordination with the Global Strategic Operations team
- Work hand in hand with regional Mobility and Delivery Ops teams, and global teams, to build and evolve our value proposition and strengthen customer experience, including the launch of new products and the constant improvement of our solutions
- Become a guardian of customer experience in terms of reliability and operational excellence across products and business segments
- Develop deep expertise in our products and core use cases, and contribute to product development by providing local insights to the product team
- Support the regional sales team through training, sharing product knowledge and occasionally participating in customer calls
- Maintain a pulse on the local competition to help advise our strategic plans
- Lead quarterly and/or monthly business reviews for your region
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of proven experience in project/program management, operations, analytics or related field
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with experience leading meetings and presentations with senior leaders
- Analytical thinker, with experience using data to drive business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert SQL user or similar query language
- Strong business sense, with experience evaluating a line of business and understanding how to drive growth
- Strong organization and project management skills, including ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Skilled in synthesizing information quickly to distill key takeaways, and to weave insights into a compelling story that clarifies and encourages
- An ability to identify new sales use cases, playbook findings, and share out with regional teams to gain adoption and accelerate growth
- Experience building deep relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, anticipating their concerns and optimally advocating for your priorities
- Comfort addressing ambiguity, for example, shifting priorities or unfamiliar problems
- B2B Experience is an asset, but not required!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Candidate Privacy Statement>
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada